Social Media & Reputation Manager
OS Studios is a creative marketing agency with a strong focus on gaming culture and Gen Z activations. We are the people behind the 'there's a lot of money in video gaming ' kind of vibes! We are at the forefront of what is possible in digital realms, the metaverse, and IRL... and actually know what that means :-)
Hardcore gamers, content bingers, and proud outsiders who believe in 3 things…
Do it first. Get in trouble. Inspire Change.
With the success and rapid growth of OS, an opportunity has risen for a social media & reputation manager to be part of a young and hungry gaming content agency to devise and implement marketing, content and social strategies to grow OS’ reputation and presence in North American & European Markets. You will use any marketing outlets you see fit to help position OS Studios as a market leader within content, gaming, live and esports.
What does that mean?
We want you to lead the marketing and reputation efforts of OS Studios by
- Owning, designing and operating our internal social media & marketing strategy
- Writing and publishing press releases around tentpole announcements or hires.
- Writing copy for our C-Level teams channels
- Ensuring website updates across services, news articles and additional segments.
- Submitting to industry awards both for both projects and individuals.
- Attend trade events, leading OS’ presence for any exhibitions.
You will also join in the working group for the wider OS team as necessary to support one-off client projects based on client or strategy needs, working closely with our communications, content, and social media teams to coordinate project needs and making sure all internal and external deadlines are met.
We value experience over formal qualifications and you must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Plan, implement and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of owned marketing programs
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- 2-4+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or social media strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of the media production industry, plus if you have previous gaming/esports industry experience
- Experience with cloud services, Google Suite, and other tools