CONTRACT - Assistant Project Manager
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website.
This is a CONTRACT position
Description Of Duties
- Represent NOA marketing/production in cross-departmental and global initiatives.
- Develops recommendations and executions of improvement initiatives to resolve identified issues
- Partners with NOA production teams on globally-aligned web marketing projects.
- Creates documentation and presentations of project vision, planning and execution details to cross-functional
- project teams and relevant stakeholders
- Be the point of contact and manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Work with NOA web development teams to resolve technical issues with global impact
- Monitors work of project teams, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with project objectives, deadlines are met and are within budget
- Provides essential communication between global Nintendo departments regarding projects and requirements
Summary Or Requirements
- Minimum of five years of experience managing project deliverables with increasing degrees of complexity
- Demonstrated ability to navigate interpersonal dynamics
- Knowledge of project management skills and techniques
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Experience with web infrastructure projects strongly preferred
- Ability to work and make informed decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage numerous activities and ensure on-time completion of tasks
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Acute attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of work and learning styles
- Undergraduate degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- This is a CONTRACT position
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.