Data Scientist / Business Intelligence Manager
Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time Data Scientist / Business Intelligence Manager
We are looking for someone with the expertise, knowledge and curiosity to co-lead and support the studio’s data driven approach, and who’s also passionate about the videogames industry. Someone that can see insights within large or incomplete sets of data that will influence our everyday decision making on several levels, both for live and in production games projects.
As a Data Scientist/BI Manager you will be involved in all areas, working on acquiring and analysing key metrics, trends and insights to improve the decision making capabilities, both for business, production and marketing. You will be working closely with producers, product owners and development teams and you will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Establish best practices and procedures for data analysis and management
- Provide to mid and upper management reports and insights that help decision making
- Analyze in-game player behavior and suggest areas for improvement
- Study current and potential customers funnel to improve overall conversion
- Discover trends, correlations and patterns between several variables in complex and incomplete data sets
- Transform unprocessed data into into legible reports
- Be creative on using data to generate and validate hypothesis
- Monitor KPIs to detect chances that could trigger action
- 2+ years of experience on a similar role
- Statistical models knowledge
- Expertise on analyzing videogame customers data (mobile, PC or console)
- Performance marketing background is a plus
- Passion for video games
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Capability to be independent
- Capacity to work remotely with others.
- Advanced English skills