(Closed) Video Editor
Night Media is looking for an experienced, high energy Video Editor and storyteller to join our content creation team. This individual will bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive stories for our over-the-top service and be responsible for the delivery of a wide variety of film content.
What is Night Media?
Night Media is an innovative multimedia company and collaborative outpost for dreamers, thinkers and creators – representing top social influencers and content creators like MrBeast, Preston, Unspeakable, Typical Gamer and many more.
What the day to day looks like:
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and keep up with industry best practices to maximize efficiency
- Support the Creative Team by working with leads to conceive, produce, edit and prepare video and still assets for distribution on multiple platforms using multiple channels including broadcast, digital, social, etc.
- Ensure that video is optimized in appropriate formats for distribution across communication channels
- Manage editing and visual quality control in post-production activities
- Utilize storytelling acumen, inspirational and collaborative leadership and exceptional communication skills to execute creative efforts across digital platforms
What you look like:
- Mover and shaker with a can-do attitude and the ability to adapt quickly
- Highly organized, effective time manager with impeccable communication skills
- Multi-tasking master with capacity to manage many responsibilities and projects simultaneously
- Mission critical – you must be able to thrive in a mildly chaotic, ever-changing, incredibly fast-paced world
What you need:
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)