(Closed) Broadcast Production Manager
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service eSports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class eSports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading eSports company for new gaming titles.
We are anticipating breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that loves to deliver distinctive, engaging, premium content; for someone who gets fired-up thinking about creative original content for the next generation of esports titles alongside a high-energy team. We want someone who pushes back on the status quo and does things faster and better - because that’s what gets them out of bed in the morning.
As a wise old man once said, “It’s dangerous to go alone, take this!”
WE NEED YOU TO
- Work alongside the Director of Production to help shape the future of esports production.
- Wildy exceed what a client expects from esports entertainment
- Manage all NGE studios to ensure functionality and utilization.
- Curate and manage the Master Production Calendar.
- Conceive original technical & logistical concepts for online and offline content and other interactive media productions
- Monitor and improve active standard operating procedures across studio broadcasts and live events.
- Be in charge of hiring, terminating, and rewarding Production team employees.
- Manage day to day operations of the production team: define tasks, assign due dates, schedules, hold the team accountable, etc.
- Support in the development and execution of budgets that are profitable while always ensuring top-notch production value and technical precision.
- Execute projects ahead of schedule and under budget while tracking time, invoices and other internal measurements.
- Supervise the execution of company initiatives, communicate policy and strategy to the department, and implement procedures defined by Director.
- Manage a network of talented operators and subject matter experts. Areas of expertise may include Lighting, Production Design, Camera/Jib Operation, Replay Producing, Broadcast Directing, Venue & Logistics, Union Representation, etc.
- Fanatically deliver the best fan experiences possible
- Collaborate with internal sales team to develop budgets.
- Collaborate with vendors to negotiate the best possible rates and cultivate relationships.
- Measure key performance indicators (KPIs) dictated by the Director of Production.
- Enforce KPI metric collections and insure team adherence to collection strategy
YOU MUST HAVE
- Passion for video games and interactive media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adapt quickly to change
- Can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- Bring clear, distinctive creative vision to each production
- A track record of excelling with little supervision
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time-sensitive environments
- The desire for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YOUR BONA FIDES
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience: 5 or more years digital video, commercial or broadcast production, or at a creative agency
- Work Schedule: Be prepared to help build something great and work long hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
- Amount of Travel Required: Limited
- Work Environment: Typical office, travel (trains, planes, and autos), studios and on-location environments
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.