(Closed) Esports Manager
NeX Gaming launched in January of 2020 and, what a year it has been. With over 200+ members in our Discord server and over 6 Gaming teams in Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege and VALORANT. We have took the NeX step in our sucessful journey towards victory. We currently have 6 trophies to our name and are always looking to get more. NeX Gaming has strived through a Global Pandemic and with our players hopes and our dreams, we continue to strive forward to make NeX Gaming sit atop our predecessors.
Job Title: Esports Manager
Parent Company: NeX Gaming, L.L.C.
- 18 years or older
- Resides in the United States or Canada
- Knowledge of Esports
- Sign a contract under NeX Gaming, L.L.C.
- Knowledge of Esports Trends
The eSports Manager is a key member of the eSports team and takes part in developing, implementing, executing and reporting on our competitive strategy and tactics. This role works closely with internal cross-functional business teams, brand, development/studio and marketing teams as well as our external partners and vendors to ensure the success of our programs. You will deliver engaging in-game features and content, events as well as program marketing and supporting community growth and activity.
What we are looking for:
- Be a motivated, self-starter with 1+ years experience in eSports, entertainment or traditional sports programs
- Possess excellent leadership, communication and management skills
- Have a deep comprehension of the various components that make up an eSports program and be conversationally adept in them, including business management, brand management, software and application development, game design, event management, content development, competitive structure and rulesets, player and team management and broadcast production
- Maintain awareness of industry and related trends and best practices to identify opportunities to leverage or improve our programs
- Demonstrate a track record of defining strategies in eSports, entertainment or traditional sports industries
The eSports team leads the competitive strategy internally and develops programs that inspire and engage players. Our goal is to create a competitive environment where, in and out of game, we are able create meaningful experiences alongside increasing acquisition and retention of our players and fans. We are also charged with educating and informing internal teams about eSports; we are the advocates of competition and subject matter experts. This position will report to the Senior Manager, eSports and Planning.
- Management of large teams: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Manager: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- High School/GED
- Please provide a link to your portfolio
- Please Email a Resume/CV to the email address attached to the Apply button.
- Knowledge of Esports
- Pretty damn good at any PC game you desire, except ROBLOX
We are only accepting applicants located within the North America region, specifically located in the United States and Canada. If you have read this entire portion and the above, in your cover letter please provide us with the location of where you reside.