As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for NCSOFT’s game platform that provides functionalities for our game service. This includes identity & access management, account management, eCommerce, payment, game data service, operation platform and all related backend functions and services.
WHY JOIN THE PLATFORM TEAM?
- We own the platform, contributing to the design, implementation, and maintenance of these services, so we aren’t shy about experimenting with new tech.
- Our work is woven together with the efforts of other disciplines and crafts within game development.
- We thrive on a wide array of perspectives, experiences, and interests.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are as below; other duties may be assigned based on business needs.
- Develop identity & access management, account management, E-Commerce and integrate with 3rd party system like Facebook and Google etc.
- Work with NCSOFT’s game studios, publishing and operations teams to define requirements that address functionality, performance, security, quality, operations and monitoring.
- Create detailed test scenarios, perform testing and analyze results with QA Engineer.
- Document all technology changes through appropriate change control.
- Provide support for game platform integration to game studio’s.
- Solve complex problems in resourceful and effective ways.
- Participate in determining approaches and in developing new or enhanced software.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team.
- Provide on-call support, as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience (3+ years)
- Fluent in Python and experience in C++
- Experience applying service-oriented architecture techniques and Micro-services architecture pattern to production use cases
- Experience building secure software
- Experience refactoring code and evolving architectures
- Experience with virtualization / containerization technologies and software as a service
- Experience of building large scale enterprise system, integrating 3rd party interfaces
- Experience in 24/7 internet or related software industry is required
- Experience with online gaming industry