(Closed) Product Marketing Manager
Position at NaturalMotion
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Based at our at NaturalMotion Games studio in London, renowned for making games that wow people. In 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to craft the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will support the marketing strategy and execution for our new Star Wars game. You’ll identify the target market, develop the brand positioning and deliver the go-to-market plan.
You’ll partner with consumer insights and the game team to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Closely liaise with game studios and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for our upcoming Star Wars games
- Work with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive presentations at key product milestones, both in production and when live
- Partner with LucasFilm on approvals and co-marketing opportunities
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure all teams produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams including game studio, platform partnerships, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimization
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in video game marketing with a track record of success and results
- Experience of working on licensed products
- Understanding of operating live games as a service
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.