Game Support Consultant with Hungarian "League of Legends"
Our client is a premium multilingual contact center with over 28,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 200 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries. Our client enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
- Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mind-set of a gamer;
- Player empathy. As a player you should be able to understand a player’s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation;
- Basic Player Support understanding. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience;
- Tech & chat knowledge is a plus but not mandatory;
- Communicative English (min. B1) and proficient Hungarian (min.C1).
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat;
- Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience;
- Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams;
- Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel.
What we offer:
- Relocation package (flight ticket, transportation from the airport, free one month accommodation in hotel, monthly rental bonus);
- Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts;
- Flexible schedule – we offer full time jobs, shifts between 08:00 and 24:00 and rotating weekends;
- Language courses with native speakers;
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our team members, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives;
- Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!;
- Private medical insurance coverage;
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly.
Other fun stuff:
- Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness);
- Free massages on site, fruits every week to boost your energy, free books rent and delivery to support your career growth.