WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
For the past 20 years Monolith Productions has been obsessed with delivering a unique gaming experience for our fans. Starting with Blood, our very first title – all the way to our most recent offering, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, we are constantly pushing the envelope to combine innovative gameplay, inventive narratives, cutting edge tech & AI, and stunning visuals. We are challenging ourselves even further to ensure that our next project is going to be our best yet. That’s where you come in – for us to achieve that, we need the best and brightest talent the industry has to offer. Help us create our next AAA title.
Join us. Shape your story here.
The QA Manager at Monolith is responsible to the entire quality assurance effort on our projects. From hiring decisions to tools development, your role is to ensure our QA team and overall QA effort is positioned to meet our product needs, support development, and deliver quality to our users during all project phases. This role requires a person to be adaptable and flexible on day-to-day operations while simultaneously looking to the future and preparing the team for continued success. This requires close collaboration with all facets of our development team to keep the project on track towards a myriad of short, and long-term goals. A great QA manager will be a champion for their department while building robust quality assurance infrastructure into the DNA of the studio.
- Understand project priorities and co-develop plans with stakeholders to deliver QA on project efforts.
- Provide Instruction and guidance on QA priorities for the day.
- Supervise the development of QA tools and processes.
- Conduct or participate in game reviews to identify bugs/issues affecting quality.
- Identify critical issues affecting the project and facilitate their resolution
- Conduct 1 on 1s with direct reports for coaching and mentorship
- Manages overall health and status of issue tracking database
- Exemplary communications skills and capabilities to work with a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Experience working with and facilitating success of external QA teams.
- Working competency with various communications programs (Slack, Outlook, etc) and Microsoft office suite.
- Experience mentoring and supporting career growth for direct reports.
- Experience building test documentation and strategies for test.
- Proven experience in Development QA capacity throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Knowledge about Compliance Standards, Testing and Submission Processes
The Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of the video game development industry, trends, and practices for both PC and Consoles.
- Experience working with SDET or similar engineering resources to build QA tools.
- Experience with QA Automation development and deployment.
- Experience working on trade show projects and public facing products during development.
- Knowledge about Localization and Ratings
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.