Front-end Web Developer
We are a collective of engineers, quants, designers and marketers who all share a passion for esports and betting. We exist to bring fans together and level up the games they love. We use modern technologies, our own in-house technology and esports-focused product to provide the premier esports platform focused on honest, community-centric wagering.
We aim to constantly push boundaries and create products that our users can enjoy responsibly. With our HQ based in central London, we are licensed by the gold standard regulator Gambling Commission and committed to doing everything the right way to build out the esports ecosystem responsibly around the globe. We put the fans first.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Frontend Engineer to join our team!
As part of the engineering team at Midnite, your days will be filled developing engaging experiences for Midnite.com and our products across our fast-moving business.
You get excited by new techniques and love the idea of developing highly functional, data-rich single page web applications with dynamic, JS-driven interfaces. Knowing tech like you do, you’re excited by the future of the web and what possibilities lie ahead. You’ll have an eye for design, love your JS/CSS and be as happy diving into well-documented code as you are developing your own.
Most importantly, you'll bring an entrepreneurial mindset to a small but growing team and hunger to make a big impact.
- Work as part of a full stack agile team, delivering great quality at a fast pace
- Design, implement and innovate features, with cutting-edge technologies
- Be responsible for frontend design and implementation of major features and new services
- Help define, prototype and develop new product features regularly
- Contribute technical thoughts and workflow improvements to enhance the direction of Midnite products
- Handle zero-downtime serverless deployments
- Strive to write highly accessible code
- Enjoy diving into new and exciting technologies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of frontend architecture
- Experience in building large scale web applications
- Experience with Vue/React, Nuxt.js experience desirable
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience working on high quality production products
- Debugging and code review skills
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, coding standards, design patterns and best practices
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- A quick learner, with an entrepreneurial drive
- Team-centric mentality
- A ground-floor role in which you’ll be integral to our company culture and help shape the direction of our products
- To be part of a growing community of Midnite employees, partners, investors, and advisors, all focused on our mission of building the future of esports betting
- Competitive equity and salary compensation
- Our team combines years of experience building world-class betting technology with deep esports domain expertise.
- We are as intentional about building a durable company and inclusive culture as we are about perfecting our product, and are serious about flexible work and professional development.