Ludium Lab is a high tech company that is moving forward the state-of-the-art of software as a service, especially on the cloud gaming service. We develop proprietary technology to optimize and customize any single item of the service pipeline. Our will is every single team member becomes a master of the pertinent area to propose and build up outstanding ideas.
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Experience on multithreading applications
- Experience on MVP development
- Knowledge on network protocols
- Experience on developing using source code version-control systems
It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge on win32 API.
- Experience on profiling-guided optimizations
- Hands-on, proactive, self-teaching and self-starter
About the experience on working in Ludium:
- Enjoy with talented cross-disciplined team
- Flexible working-time
- Free commodities
- Support for training
- Open-mind to groundbreaking proposals