Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a passionate product manager that showcases outstanding product management and communication skills to drive effective teamwork across several teams and functions both internal and external.
The Product Marketing Manager role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities and acumen. This position plays a critical and central role in the Logitech marketing organization, with responsibility for developing and executing launch plans for all new products, a correct analysis of end of life (EOL), portfolio management, pricing, product performance reports and a massive collaboration within Commercial and Marketing Organization. With accountability to ensure Logitech’s products are launched into the market successfully and with as much impact on the market as intended, this role requires someone with a combination of strong project/program management, marketing skills, consensus building, and an ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams.
You must be a driven self-starter who can own and drive a clear vision while adapting to a fast-paced market. Organization, details, and deadlines are critical for success. As a Product Manager you must be capable of working within small cross functional teams.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Define and implement the strategies to the end-to-end product experience - product definition, pricing, positioning, and launch: translate customer and market insights into a concrete product definition and go-to-market plan.
- Build and manage high quality product roadmaps based on your vision and strategy.
- Partnering with global product teams to identify and influence the strategies of new products and services.
- Addressing barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders.
- Creating goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives.
- Communicating performance, articulating root-cause analysis and linking to specific improvement areas.
- Incorporate benchmarking information from local competitors as well as best practices and lessons learned from other geographies to define best-in-class customer experience.
- Sound judgment, proven ability to influence others as well be a good listener.
- Capacity to develop original ideas, approaches and solutions.
- Align strategies, campaigns, executions, and performance KPIs with country leaders & country teams.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in a product management or product marketing position.
- Enthusiastic about sales & marketing execution.
- To be able to articulate and commercialize NPIs (New Product Introductions) to engage with both Global teams and countries to ensure execution of the strategy.
- Broad understanding of the accessories and gaming industry.
- Maintain intelligence on competition products performance.
- Understand the accessories/ gaming landscape and global retail/etail perspective.
- Improve processes, efficiency and communication.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills – English required.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Best candidate will be curious, insightful and creative, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong process and objective thinking.
- Highly communicative.
- BS degree in business, project management, marketing, sales or similar
- Professional skills set in Excel, PowerPoint and others industry software’s (Tableau)
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.