Game Tester: Italian
Localsoft, S.L. is a world-class localization company offering translation, testing and audio services. From our headquarters in the Technological Park of Andalucía in Málaga, Spain, we operate both locally and internationally with clients from many different business sectors including leading brands in the Games, IT, Legal, Engineering, Life Sciences, Energy, Finance, Banking and Business industries.
We are currently hiring Italian Language Game Testers to work in our HQ in Málaga, Spain.
If you have previous game testing experience or you are an avid gamer with excellent linguistic skills, we would like to hear from you!
As a Game Tester you will be testing games to detect and report grammar, spelling, punctuation and other linguistic and cultural errors in your native language.
- Follow company policy and values
- Follow established processes, instructions and QA checklists
- Take full ownership of each phase in the project life cycle
- Successfully complete tasks to the highest standards
- Be aligned with Localsoft’s security and code of conduct
- Willingness to learn and improve, support other team members and go the extra mile
- English with full working proficiency
- Excellent native language skills
- Capacity to work in a multicultural, dynamic and deadline driven work environment
- Good knowledge of game genres and platforms is a plus
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and positive “can do” attitude
- Understanding the importance of quality, customer service, confidentiality and security
- Opportunity to work with a professional international team in a dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to work with renown clients (publishers/developers)
- Cafeteria & Games
- Soft Drinks
- Fresh Fruit
- Valid work permit for Spain is required
- Testing is performed in Localsoft’s secure testing lab in Málaga, Spain
- This is an in-house position, remote work is not possible