(Closed) Recruitment Coordinator
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator at King you will play a key role in our recruiting team as we hire the very best diverse talent to drive our business forward. You will partner closely with the Talent Acquisition Partners, hiring teams and third party agencies to support us in delivering our recruitment targets. We will rely on you to provide an exceptional candidate and client experience, acting as a true ambassador for Activision Blizzard King and our growing company.
Here are some of the day to day activities that this role will include:
- Produce reports, for example to demonstrate progress against critical roles and campaigns
- Manage requests from the business for contingent hires, make sure that this is streamlined and frictionless for our hiring managers.
- Set up and manage onboarding schedules for new joiners into the TA team
- Schedule interviewer wash- ups and candidate interviews to ensure a speedy recruitment process
- Raising POs and managing invoice payments
- Work with our Brand Manager and Recruitment Marketing teams to successfully coordinate the logistics for internal and external recruitment events
- Keep an open dialogue running with team members on delivery of duties – keep abreast of changing variables (eg. interview slots changing either due to HM or candidate) and feedback to TA contact to escalate to business area.
- Be an ‘expert’ on requisition creation: quality assessment of active recruitment to make sure we are maintaining a gold standard for job creation on workday – JD uploaded and posted in correct format, interview briefing notes and loop details uploaded.
Skills to create Thrills
- Experience working within a fast- paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional organizational and detail- oriented skills with a track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously. Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and change course of action quickly
- Exceptional professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a service- driven organization
- Strong initiative. Self- driven and able to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Adobe; knowledge of CRM or recruitment systems a plus
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 255 million monthly active users as of Q2 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.