Product Manager - Partner Success
We are seeking a skilled Partner Manager that has a passion for digital advertising, data driven platforms and the gaming industry to help us scale a player- first advertising business. You will work collaboratively with an array of top tier developers and support services to create exceptional ad experiences that make a meaningful contribution to our games. You will play a pivotal role in defining what we build and why we build it.
Reporting to a Product Director, you will work across the advertising team, data and analytics, and game studios to drive advertising player experiences forward.
Apply for this role if you are a hungry and talented product or partner manager that has insight into the key drivers that make for a successful mobile game and have a deep understanding of mobile ad monetization.
- Work with key stakeholders including game teams to partner in growing player life time value and revenue of our games
- Shape the direction by delivering actionable recommendations supported by data and analysis
- Define opportunities for advertising monetization across world class games
- Assemble product requirements from multiple sources to clearly articulate current and future customer needs
- Partner with a team of product strategists and UI/UX designers to develop and iterate on product requirements that meet marketer needs
- Build business cases and analytical insight for new business initiatives: this requires identifying key issues, quantitatively analyzing related metrics and communicating results
- Manage communication on technology stability issues, business critical incidents together with business impact across teams
- Define opportunities beyond King’s other teams like marketing team, platform partnerships team to deliver incremental values for company
Skills To Create Thrills
- You have an ability to build strategic business- to- business partnerships based on strong understanding of both parties strengths and needs
- Excellent business judgment and the innate ability to link business objectives to customer experiences
- The ideal candidate will be service oriented and willing to go the extra mile to ensure stakeholders and game studio partners are successful in scaling ad monetization experiences
- Ability to interpret, internalize, and decision off of data
- Experience in product management preferably in mobile F2P is an advantage
- Past experience working within a validation centric environment with experience designing and executing AB Tests
- Education: Graduate Degree preferred.
- Experience/ A proven track record managing or directly contributing to a live business during a period of rapid growth
- Prior experience in startups, studios, and consulting firms
- Candidates from consulting, investment banking, game studios, mobile app development, and ad technology should apply.
- You have an ability to demonstrate an understanding and experience in developing player- first game ad monetization features
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross- platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly- engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the company.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.