Product Manager - New Games
Help us develop the next generation of King games! Join the development team in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona or Berlin and help us optimise and successfully promote our games to millions of players!
Your Role Within our Kingdom
As a Product Manager you'll pair with Data Scientists and use analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend optimisations and A/B tests and provide input for new features to increase user retention, conversion, and monetisation.
- Help drive the product, testing, and optimisation roadmap together with the stakeholders
- Monitor the backlog prioritisation and liaise with stakeholders to update the priorities if needed
- Shape and design the player journey to drive high engagement at all stages of gameplay
- Foster strong relationships with partner studios to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed targets
- Present key findings to our external developers in a clear and concise way
- Use data to understand the game’s economy, providing economic analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimisation
- Write and collaborate on clear feature and test specifications that can be implemented
- Liaise with our internal Marketing, Legal, and Finance teams to help our published titles be the best they can possibly be
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with regular or ad- hoc updates on business performance of the product
- Share best practice across the New Games team and the wider organization
Skills to Create Thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data-driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King and external developers - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Designers, Producers, and Marketeers.
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e-commerce, online products/services or games
- Highly analytical, with an exceptional experience of data-driven decision making
- Good understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations and willingness to learn more
- Love for mobile products and motivated by figuring out how to use data to make them better
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of free- to- play resource management, runners, mobile RPGs and/or mid-core games
- Talent for building strong professional relationships and strong influencing and communication skills
- Good understanding of the games industry
- Curious, empathic, good team player
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Proven experience in delivering and improving business models which maximise revenue
- Ability to work in self- directed, fast-paced, results-orientated entrepreneurial environments
- Highly analytical nature, with experience of data-driven decision making
- Good understanding of statistics, and the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
- Ability to present analysis and research in an impactful way
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.