Product Manager - Advertising Candy Crush Saga
Join our Advertising team in Candy Crush Saga to delight our players with the best advertising experience in the industry. Join the team in London, Stockholm, or Barcelona and help us develop, optimize and grow the ad experience for millions of players!
Your Role Within our Kingdom
As a Product Manager, you'll pair with Designers and Data Scientists to improve, optimize and develop the advertising experience in Candy Crush Saga. You will be a part of the full development cycle from ideation together with designers to using analytics to recommend optimizations and use the learnings for input to new features to increase user engagement and monetization.
- Drive the Advertising product and optimization roadmap within Candy Crush Saga
- Shape and design the player journey to drive high advertising engagement
- Foster strong relationships within the studio and King to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed targets
- Use data to understand the in-game and ads metrics to assess theperformance of experiences as well as identifying new opportunities
- Write and collaborate on clear feature and test specifications that can be implemented
- Liaise with our internal stakeholders including Activision Blizzard Media, Marketing, Legal and Finance teams
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad-hoc updates on the performance of the product
Skills to Create Thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data-driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Designers, Producers, and Marketeers.
- Love for mobile products and have experience in developing high impact features
- Highly analytical, with experience in data-driven decision making
- Strong interest in gaming and advertising business
- Talent for building strong professional relationships and strong influencing and communication skills
- Curious, empathic, good team player
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Bonus Points
- Strong understanding of the games industry and/or Advertising industry
- Proven experience in delivering and improving business models which maximize revenue
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-orientated entrepreneurial environments
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue, and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth-quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.