Product/Business Performance Manager
Data, Analytics & Strategy
Product Manager / Business Performance Manager - New Games
Join our New Games Studio and help develop the next generation of King games, including Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! Join the team in London, Stockholm or Barcelona and help us develop, optimise and grow our games for millions of players!
Your Role Within our Kingdom
As a Product/Business Performance Manager, you'll pair with Game Designers, Economy Designers and Data Scientists to develop New Games. You will use analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend optimizations and A/B tests and provide input for new features to increase user retention, conversion, and monetization. You will champion your game(s) to promote and raise its profile.
- Drive the product, testing, and optimization roadmap together with the stakeholders
- Shape and design the player journey to drive high engagement at all stages of gameplay
- Foster strong relationships with the studio and King to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed targets
- Present key findings within the New Games studio and to Leadership in a clear and concise way
- Use data to understand the game’s economy, providing economic analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization
- Write and collaborate on clear feature and test specifications that can be implemented
- Liaise with our internal stakeholders including Activision Blizzard Media, Marketing, Legal and Finance teams
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad- hoc updates on the performance of the product
- Share best practice across the New Games team and the wider organization
Skills to Create Thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data- driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast- paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Designers, Producers, and Marketeers.
- Highly analytical, with exceptional experience in data- driven decision making
- Good understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations and willingness to learn more
- Love for mobile products and motivated by figuring out how to use data to make them better
- Strong interest in gaming and understanding of the mechanics of free- to- play games including the mid- core, RPG, runner and resource management genres
- Talent for building strong professional relationships and strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to present analysis and research in an impactful way
- Curious, empathic, good team player
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Strong understanding of the games industry
- Proven experience in delivering and improving business models which maximize revenue
- Ability to work in self- directed, fast- paced, results- orientated entrepreneurial environments
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the company.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.