(Closed) HRIS Specialist
King has an exciting opportunity for an HRIS Specialist to join our HR Tech team on a permanent basis. This is a dynamic and varied role that manages the performance and maintenance of our HR systems whilst driving efficiencies around processes and solutions. We are looking for a systems technical specialist from a HR background who is passionate about data, providing great service and is able to think holistically across the HR functions. Knowledge when it comes to integrations building, advanced reporting and advance security is key. This role could be based in Barcelona, Stockholm or London.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
Reporting Into The HR Tech Manager You Will
- Be responsible for building, maintaining and supporting integrations across the enterprise.
- Technically responsible for managing and configuring our Workday security setup.
- Monitor, review and optimise HR processes (online and offline).
- Building highly complex custom reports and extracting data requests.
- Manage and lead on various systems improvements together with stakeholders from different parts of the business.
- Train system users on functionalities and new features.
- Manage support queries from employees and HR via our ticketing system.
Skills to Create Thrills
- Experience working and supporting a live Workday production environment is essential.
- Strong knowledge with Web Services, Workday Studio and SQL
- Hands on implementing Workday Recruit is an added bonus.
- Project management capability and personal organisation skills, in particular, delivering against projected timelines.
- Good understanding of HR systems and operations.
- Analytically minded with the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Comfortable processing large, critical data sets with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal with ability to translate technical information to simple language and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Focus on security and confidentiality.
- Can spot opportunities, curious about data insights and proactively seeking insight and answers.
- Use critical thinking to create innovative solutions.
- Tenacious yet collaborative.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, diverse and creative environment.
This role can be based in Barcelona, London or Stockholm.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.