Business Performance Manager
Your role within our Kingdom
If working in an international, dynamic, passionate team has always been a motivation, then the Business Performance Manager position in King might be the job for you. Working collaboratively with Data Scientists you will provide input to boost engagement, virality and monetization across multiple platforms. You will build relationships with stakeholders including Head of Studio, Producers, Marketing and Legal, providing recommendations and business insights. Last but not least you will champion your game to promote and raise its profile across the business.
Reporting to a Business Performance Director, you will:
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and identify new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization;
- Own, together with the producers, the short- mid- and long- term game strategy to ensure it maximizes the best digital revenue;
- Use data to fine- tune and balance the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization;
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad- hoc updates on business performance of the product;
- Foster strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets;
- Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking;
- Evolve envelopes and business models across multiple platforms for maximum effect;
- Manage relationships with marketing to identify opportunities for additional sources of revenue for implementation;
- Share best practice across the Business Performance team.
Skills to create thrills
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data driven business insights that will add real value to King. You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals across King - such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Producers and Marketeers.
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e- commerce, online products/services or games
- Proven experience delivering business models which maximize revenue
- Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making
- Excellent understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations
- Strong relationship and influencing skills
- Solid understanding of the games industry
- A passion for casual games
This role requires occasional travel.
We’re knights of creativity
We believe that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with and instant feedback from the player community, enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
Want to get treated like royalty?
We are looking forward to your application. Please note that your application must be in English.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 255 million monthly active users as of Q2 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.