Would you like to work on AAA- Titled Soccer-based video game produced here in Burnaby? Keywords Studios has some exciting roles you might be the perfect fit for!
- testing the quality, accuracy and timing/triggers of all presentation aspects of the game
- striving to make sure the presentation accurately depict a live soccer experience.
Expected Start Date: 2022-01-17
- Previous QA/QV experience (or equivalent transferable skills or education)
- Education, knowledge or experience in gaming, software, and/or QV
- Interest and knowledge of soccer
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for gaming, gaming industry, and sports
- Skills, experience or education in either visual design/presentation or level design & game engines
- Previous experience with development tools (Jira, Devtrack, etc.)
- Previous experience with Game engine tools (Unity, Maya, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of test planning; writing test scripts, test cases, and test briefs
- Project progress tracking and reporting
- A fan of playing soccer-based video games or watching soccer
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors