The Resource Coordinator is responsible for managing and improving the Keywords freelance translators pool for all Asian languages, across all Keywords localisation Studios.
Working within the Resource Management team, this position primary focus is to assign the most appropriate translation resources to all Keywords projects, analyse the language resource pool, its usage and quality, support Project Managers in their daily resource management during the project cycle.
The Resource Coordinator is a proactive member of the Localization Resource Management team, developing and contributing their expertise existing and improvement processes. He/she will seek innovative and efficient solutions in the work they do. He/she will be committed to delivering a first class resource management service to all stakeholders globally.
- Provide the Project Management teams with resources best qualified for the nature of each project and within the allocated budget
- Maintain the resource pool database up to date (availability, areas of expertise, quality status)
- Support Project Managers in anticipating and dealing with any resource-related issues
- Actively work on learning strengths and weakness for the allocated language resources; build relationship with new resources
- Liaise with all external resources to continually improve the quality and responsiveness of their service delivery to the Company
- Analyse resource and language pools to assess the need for additional recruitment and/or promotions and demotions
- Provide support to the Resource Selection and Administration team in their recruiting and rate negotiation efforts
- In cooperation with all team members of the Resource Management team, contribute to develop and implement new processes and/or products with external resources, in order to increase efficiencies.
- Higher education in translation or language related studies, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years localisation experience and sound knowledge of the translation industry
- Fluency in English + Japanese and/or Chinese
- Previous resource management or multilanguage coordination experience will be considered a bonus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly xls
- Previous experience in working with remote management and remote teams highly desirable.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently as well as within small teams
- Problem solving attitude with a willingness to work in a dynamic, multicultural and fast growing/changing environment
- High level of commitment with a client and team focused approach
- Social insurance, Bonus