(Closed) Graphic Designer
This position will support the web and marketing departments by providing graphics and marketing material for a diverse range of projects and campaigns.
- Design digital and print material for product launches, promotional banners, and ad campaigns
- Take on creative requests and implement them, from concept to completion with minimal supervision; prioritize and complete tasks within deadlines
- Curate, color correct, retouch, and resize images for use on the web
- Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm campaign structure and visual direction
- Work with marketing manager and social team to create content for our social channels; research visual trends and inspiration from competitors
- Work with the art director and manager to design booth art for conventions
- Help design licensed and J!NX brand catalogs and sales sheets
- Demonstrate a commitment to total quality and the process of continuous improvement, being open and responsive to change
- Organize and maintain design file storage
- Design newsletters for various campaigns
- *Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent business experience
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Experience with print media a plus
- Enthusiastic about video games and geek culture
- Photoshop proficiency (masking, color correction and familiar with adjustment layers)
- Ability to utilize Illustrator and perform vector file design work
- Intermediate desktop publishing skills and ability to use tools for this purpose, like InDesign
- Experience in Motion Design
- Enthusiasm for photography and photo manipulation a plus
- Ability to think creatively in order to produce new ideas and concepts
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENT DEMANDS
- A variety of standing, sitting, climbing stairs, and walking throughout the day which may exceed eight hours.
- Extensive use of a mouse and keyboard.
- Extended viewing of a computer screen.
- Exposure to bright lights during photo shoots.
- Extensive usage of arm and shoulder muscles while using cameras.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Aflac, 401(k) with 3% safe harbor match.
Compensation: Competitive, DOE
Please send a cover letter and resume in PDF format to the email linked below. Please note that submissions without cover letters will not be considered.
NOTE: Candidates who fail to submit a portfolio will not be considered.