Location: Los Angeles, CA and Dallas, TX
About the Role
Are you a designer who loves gaming? If so, this role may be the perfect fit for you!
We’re looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to support Interpret’s art department. This is a great opportunity to put your well-rounded data visualization and graphic design skills to the test at a leading consumer market research and consulting firm with an emphasis on the gaming industry.
You will work under the guidance of the Associate Art Director and collaborate with our research team to execute customized deliverables for a diverse array of high-profile clients. Your primary responsibilities are to assist the art department with all relevant tasks and to design research reports and company communication materials. Experience in animation, illustration, editorial design, market research or social media are a plus.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Shanghai and Seoul, you will be working on behalf of industry-leading clients to help them make smart, data-driven business decisions across the digital media, gaming, and consumer electronic product lifecycle. You will be responsible for helping ensure quality, client-ready deliverables, working with a team of smart, passionate analysts and designers.
- Provide design support on custom market research projects for video game, mobile, home entertainment, theatrical, and media & advertising clients
- Collaborate with research analysts to deliver visually stunning articulations of quantitative and qualitative insights via PowerPoint decks
- Utilize design skills to enhance the traditionally boring charts and tables into elaborate and clear visualizations that are compelling and easy to digest
- Additional types of designs include internal branding, infographics, video reports, sales collateral, and much more!
Key Skills Needed
- A keen eye for typography and layout
- Proficiency in image editing
- A visual thinker with the ability to produce well-crafted visualizations from raw data
- Team player but also a self-starter with minimal need for supervision
- Excellent organizational and communication skills while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Adheres to all templates and design standards for both Interpret and its clients
- Keeps up with cutting edge design trends and market research data visualization techniques
- Proposes best practices and innovative ways to improve our overall processes as
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook