Senior Software Engineer, Game Engine
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core. We are working to bring bleeding edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
What you'll do...
- Work with designers, artists, and animators to design new core game systems and tools.
- Research and apply new techniques.
- Apply your creativity to intense optimization needs.
- Create new technology to boost game and team capabilities.
- Mentor other engineers
- Report to the Lead Game Tech Engineer
Ideally, you'll have...
- Extraordinary C/C++ skills, with 5+ years of experience with game technology or similar.
- Working knowledge of industry standard techniques such as spatial structures, real-time lossy decompression, producer-consumer solutions, resource paging.
- Experience designing complex systems.
- Comfort with handling large code bases.
- An interest in exploring the latest and available technologies.
- A mental model of how processors, memory, GPUs, and other hardware components work and how it relates to code.
- Experience with mobile platforms.