Video Editor (Educational League Of Legends Content)
We are hitcap esports GmbH – a newly established startup in the esports scene. With our website, we want to revolutionize the market and offer players a new home. We value digital teamwork and the resulting flexibility is very important to us. Furthermore, we would like to keep communication efficient by getting rid of unnecessary meetings. For us, your personality and passion are more important than many certificates in your field of expertise. We also value thinking out of the box. At hitcap, coming up with new ideas for your own field of work or another department is always appreciated.
Currently, we are looking for a junior video editor / motion graphic artist who can help us create video content for several social media channels. This job can be done in full time, part-time, as a freelancer or as a paid internship.
At hitcap, we offer flexible and negotiable work hours in an environment where everyone is encouraged to grow personally and skill-wise. Our team is working fully remote and is based in Europe. We also offer the opportunity for newcomers to fully embrace themselves in the esports scene. Furthermore, we hold legendary coding weekends where the whole team meets up and enjoys some days together.
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- The ability to conceptualise and implement video ideas
- Your peak rank in League of Legends has to be at least Platinum
- You’re experienced with typography and overlay design in After Effects
- Experienced in 2D Motion Graphics
- Conceptualisation and production of video content
- Creation of graphics for videos
Apply now and send your CV along with links or screenshots of some examples of previous works (e.g. a portfolio, YouTube channel) to the attached email. We will review your application within seven business days.