Guerrilla’s Franchise & Community Team aims to establish, maintain and expand the Horizon brand. This includes looking after the community, marketing, public relations, licensing and all franchise building aspects of the Horizon brand. The team also looks after the Guerrilla studio brand and culture.
As a Co-Dev Producer at Guerrilla, you will help us expand the Horizon universe in new and exciting directions. In this role, you will be part of a specialized group overseeing externally produced game projects. You will function as an integral extension of both the internal and external development team, managing expectations, setting up reviews and constantly looking for opportunities to improve efficiency, introduce new ideas and evolve production and reporting techniques. You will look at projects holistically and monitor project progress across all disciplines, report on progress and flag risks. In addition you will be working with the publishing side to plan the go to market strategy.
Are you an elegant communicator with hands-on experience running external game development projects, and do you have deep knowledge of game dev processes? If so, we look forward to your application!
What you will do:
- Ensure game projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, from concept to completion on time;
Work with the internal project production team to ensure dependencies are tracked effectively and transparently together with other internal studio project commitments
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and dependencies in the projects, dealing with a large number of different internal teams (and different dynamics)
- Maintain holistic project schedules and status reports, dealing with possible risks and inevitable changes/alterations to original planning before they impact the schedule or overall end result
- Efficiently collaborate with external production teams, assessing all prior requirements and ensuring goals are clear and followed up on
- Manage the relationship with SIE Publishing to support and collaborate with the go to market strategy, as well as take part in marketing and PR activities
- Openly and regularly contribute ideas on how Guerrilla can improve its collaboration with external teams.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years experience in producing games across all project disciplines as part of a development team, and working with a publisher, with ability to keep full project overview
- Good understanding of the game development process and of the techniques of production, design, art, programming, audio, and QA
- You have experience in structured project management methods (Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- Problem-solver with good analytical skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, bringing different cultures and dynamics together, creating a productive and healthy project environment
- Self-starter who approaches challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders, communicating with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders, within your team, inside Guerrilla and with any external partners
- You’re fluent in English and possess strong communication skills
- Within commuting distance, or willing to relocate, to our studio in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- You have extensive knowledge of Horizon Zero Dawn
- You can give us concrete examples of how you’ve been able to innovate in your previous roles