Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry.
And now we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Technical Artist to join our team.
- Programming UI, shaders development/post effects;
- Writing plugins/extensions in Unity3D for Artist’s;
- Find and suggest methods for optimization/quality;
- Assistance in setting up scenes, character objects in the engine;
- Creation documentation for project in incubation or prototypes;
- Collaborate with team leads to identify and develop art production processes and technologies that meet artists’ needs for creating high quality art;
- Work experience and assembly in Unity3D;
- Experience in writing tools and scripts for Unity3D in C #;
- Understanding principle of working and writing shaders;
- Understanding of render pipeline
- Experience in creating complex VFX in Unity3D;
- Work experience in mobile gaming
- Experience with 3D modeling tools;
- Experience with 2D tools;
- Experience with Python.