Game Economy Designer
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are composed of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry.
And now we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Game Economy Designer.
- Design, prototype and champion the economic systems to drive players to invest in our game economy.
- Recommend rewards and monetization game features to create an economic system to fulfill player needs.
- Contribute to game features/systems design that compel and re-engage players.
- Collaborate with game designers on new game features to maximize short and long-term player satisfaction, and provide for monetization opportunities.
- Manage the economy and pricing of virtual goods; balance free content vs. paid currency in the game economy.
- Balance customer experience and revenue opportunity.
- Drive new initiatives for monetizing and rewarding the customer base.
- Create a fun, engaging and outstanding player experience.
- You will join an international team, reporting to the Lead Game Designer.
- At least 2 years of experience as Economy Game Designer / Game Economist in F2P game development;
- Excellent knowledge of mathematics, statistics, game theory;
- In-depth knowledge of Excel + basic familiarity with game engines (Unity);
- An understanding of player motivation & mobile game monetization;
- Critical thinking, curiosity, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility;
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication skills;
- English level from Upper-Intermediate and higer.