Senior Data Scientist
Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles in the world like 1010!, Merge Magic!, Merge Dragons!. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy, and impact. Gram everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment, and impact on the overall company strategy. We are on the lookout for a talented Senior Data Scientist who thinks they could thrive in that environment.
As a Senior Data Scientist here at Gram, you would act as our data guru. All things at Gram are data-driven. You will be responsible for interpreting data to change the way we think and the way we design.
Your role will be multifaceted. You’ll be responsible for creating statistical models to solve problems, innovate, and help us to create the best games in the world. You’ll work with our production teams to integrate data into our production systems, and ensure that we are best leveraging data and insights at all stages in our production process. It will be your job to steer the ship. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Technically, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist who :
- has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
- has at least 3+ years experience with transforming large amounts of raw data into actionable intelligence critical to business decisions
- knows correlation from causation, can identify and manage biases in data, and understands the implications of sample size on the interpretation of results
- has extensive experience in A/B testing processes
- has a background in hands-on statistical analysis and familiarity with core statistical techniques
- has experience with using and creating dashboards with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Sisense, Looker etc.
- is highly skilled with SQL and is comfortable using either R or Python in their day to day work
- has a passion for video games and an understanding of the mobile free-to-play games industry
- possesses excellent written and verbal English communication skills
It would be great if you also had :
- …..an MSc or PhD in a relevant field
- …..5+ years of experience in data analytics, especially in big data environments
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- Relocation assistance for those moving to Turkey
- Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look !