Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles like 1010!, Six!, and Merge Dragons!. We’ve recently released Merge Magic! and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy, and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload.
As a Game Designer here at Gram, you’ll find yourself in a cross-functional role, working with developers, game artists, gameplay analysts, and the marketing teams, to create engaging, original games. You’re here to take ideas, yours or others, and turn them into fun, engaging, and unique titles. You’d be expected to work with many styles of games, anything from minimalist puzzlers to engaging IAP titles and to participate actively in their development. Using the extensive data we have on hand, you’d be expected to drive design and decision-making to ensure that we produce the optimal games for our players. You’d be an integral part of the prototyping process, and in ensuring that the Gram team is always on its toes.
At Gram, you know what makes a game both fun and successful. Here you’ll have the reedom to utilize the technical, analytical, and artistic capabilities of Gram Games to their full extent, creating titles that will be enjoyed by millions around the world. It’s up to you to make sure we’re producing titles at the top of our game, that we’re utilizing our team to its full potential. It’s up to you to help us push our creative limits. You’re there to bring us all together, to take advantage of each of our unique skills and ideas, and to turn them into games enjoyed and praised around the world.
Technically, we’re looking for a Game Designer who -
- …..has 3+ years experience in game design
- …..has experience as a Game Designer in mobile games and with a F2P business model
- …..has shipped at least one social, casual, or freemium game, ideally on mobile
- …..has excellent mathematical, analytical and logical skills
- …..has a structured, result-oriented working approach, and tailors to each individual project
- …..has the ability to support product vision through the design of large-scale game systems that maximize engagement, revenue, and retention
- …..is willing to learn about the latest trends and developments in the industry
- …..is a rapid prototyper, excellent team player and open to change
- …..has experience with wireframing, flow diagrams, and prototyping
- …..has a strong knowledge of game progression, game balancing and pacing
- …..is able to maintain a strong communication with the team and all the associated parties
- …..has excellent communication skills in English
It would also be great if you have -
- …..some experience with a programming or scripting language, especially C#
- …..experience with the Unity3D editor
- …..a thorough understanding of UI/UX balance in mobile titles.
- …..professional experience writing design documents for artists and engineers.
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Relocation assistance for those moving to the Turkey
- Life insurance and a favorable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!