Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Technical Tests and Recruitment Activities
- Join in external recruitment activities such as academic programs, workshops, seminars, job fairs as part of the partnership between the Company and various schools/universities.
- Be responsible for technical aspects of internal recruitment such as screening CV, correct tests, interviewing programmer candidates to ensure the best fit with the Company’s requirements;
- Periodically review the tests, evaluate its effectiveness and update them in line with SEA PRG test standardization.
Training Quantity and Training Quality
- Conduct pre-employment, internship, initial and specific training programs to help learner adapt quickly to projects, including technical knowledge, working process, and rules, teamwork…;
- Develop, evaluate training programs, training sessions, workshops, seminars… to help programmers quickly improve their knowledge, adapt to changes in terms of technology or production in collaboration with relevant experts/stakeholders;
- Analyze, identifying our programmer’s strengths and weaknesses to advise and propose solutions to improve training programs and process.
- Periodically review training programs and update training materials to fit with production needs;
- Participate in centralizing training materials inside SEA PRG Training team;
- Participate in improving continuous training activities in the studio;
- Continuously researching on game programming techniques, tools, game technologies, and platforms; implementing actions to share, diffuse and introduce those things to programmers;
Coaching, Consulting and Supervising
- Coordinate and supervise the work of trainees under assignment of PRG Trainer Lead;
- Evaluate the trainees after training period and advising suitable allocation for stakeholders;
- Participate in coaching new trainers in studio;
- Provide consulting to HR and PRG Trainer Lead in training activities;
- Provide consulting to managers about developing of training career path;
- Participate in defining training objectives in studio in collaboration with PRG Trainer Lead;
- Proposing new ideas that help optimizing process;
- Do weekly / monthly / quarterly / annually report to Studio Programmer Lead;
- Participate in preparing annual training plan for studio PRG Training Team in collaboration with PRG Trainer Lead;
- Take lead in some delegated projects in Studio PRG Training Team;
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by PRG Trainer Lead;
- Passion in training and training motivation.
- Good at development skills, C++/Java;
- Good knowledge about game development, game platforms, engines;
- Good in English, especially reading and writing;
- Keen on and good at research and development.
- Good team spirit, responsible, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good presentation skills and ability to speak confidently in front of a class/crowd is an advantage;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam studio will offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website