We are searching for our next Software Engineer!
We believe in giving our best, being passionate and self driven, to be team players and always think of our users and clients. We push the limits because we believe we can deliver the highest quality in the best work environment.
Our new Software Engineer will be a key member of our development team, taking part of a multidisciplinary group of professionals, working towards the creation of several of our new video games. From casual games for mobile devices, including Holly's Home Design, to the creation of PC/Console videogames for relevant world known brands.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ability to have a high level view of a project, but also motivated to help the team with your own hands.
- 5+ years of experience in programming/engineering development.
- Credited as Programmer or equivalent on at least 2 published titles or mobile apps/console.
- Experience in Pre-production as well as Production and Live-Ops development cycles.
- Experience designing and implementing tools or pipelines from the ground up.
- Experience with Unity technology ideally on mobile but also console.
- Experience using toolchains, build systems, development tools and platform APIs, as well as the broader Android or iOS platform ecosystem.
- Experience writing systems balancing performance and maintainability.
- Ability to understand project requirements and translate those into technical terms and pipelines capable of achieving goals.
- Outstanding knowledge of performance/memory constraints of game software.
- Understanding of the challenges associated with cross-platform development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with designers and artists to implement the vision of the game.
- Ability to create, document, and maintain TDDs and programming schedules.
- Experience and credited with pc ,mobile and console videogame development.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban production methods.
- Experience with project management tools like Jira, Hansoft and others.
As Gamager, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Health and eyesight insurance.
- Gym Membership bonus.
- Healthy lunch everyday in our cafeteria.
- Yearly administrative days.
- Additional vacation days provided by company.
- Performance bonuses.
- Balanced worklife, with healthy work hours benefits.
Get the word out!