(Closed) Event Manager (Tournament & Office)
G2 Esports is looking for an Event Manager to manage the successful organisation and implementation of G2’s tournament and office events. This task includes handling international tournament participation, as well as the organisation of office events, in order to ensure a smooth and successful implementation.
The person we are looking for must display the necessary knowledge of esports and have a thorough understanding of the field of events. The ideal candidate ensures that projects are successfully executed from A to Z, while maintaining a high level of quality.
The role as Event Manager (Tournament & Office Events) will be located in our HQ in Berlin, Germany and will require international traveling.
- Develop and execute event strategy and objectives
- Identify key events, coordinate pre- and post-show communication, event attendance and booth manning
- Coordinate and staff events for both G2 tournaments (EU, NA and China) as well as office events
- Negotiate and execute contracts with event-related vendors and contractors
- Build relationships with G2 Esports customers, partners and prospects at events
- Work with the in-house design team to ensure event display accurately represents the G2 brand
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory including collateral, giveaways, etc.
- Assist in creating and managing a well-planned calendar of G2 events
- Create, manage and execute events, conforming to budget
- Coordinate and execute special events
- Assist in the development and execution of signature events
- Maintain and update internal operating systems
- Minimum of 3 years experience in event management
- Self-starter mentality, detailed oriented
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Up to date and strong understanding on esports and gaming and its needs
- Willingness to learn and to have an impact
- Proactivity and hands-on attitude
- Fluency in German and English, any other language is a plus
- Proven experience carrying out event booths and event marketing efforts, including booth planning, execution and reporting.
- Experience partnering and working with sales and content teams
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and onsite personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously working under very tight deadlines.
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box.
Your Benefits working at G2 Esports
Perks: Competitive salary; Performance Bonus; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more!
Work Culture & environment: Working in the center of Berlin, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
If you have any further questions, feel free to send them directly to [email protected]
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!