Studio Technical Director - Skate
Requisition Number: 163921
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. The team is all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, and set to provide an experience to embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for a Studio Technical Director, reporting to the GM
- Lead a team of senior technical directors working on multiple games, including Skate, across locations, and across all platforms. You will also spend time working with the team of product managers, development directors, creative team and operations to contribute to the definition of the studio's strategy.
- As a people manager you will help shape people's careers and mentor the team in growing and reaching their full potential.
- You will establish 3-Year Technical Roadmaps for all technology within the Vancouver studio
- You will lead the team through all its technical leads and TDs to achieve defined technical roadmaps
- You will audit the technical quality of all major project milestones
- You will establish Configuration Management, Automation and Operational strategies in partnership with central teams
- You will align Vancouver's technical goals with the wider EA senior technical leaders
- You will work with other Senior Vancouver Leadership to establish strategic goals for the studio
- You will mentor all technical leaders and build succession plans for each
- You will find and address all technical risks for the Studio
- 10+ years leadership experience in the AAA, casual or mobile gaming Industry
- 2 full project cycles in a technical director capacity running a large franchise
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.