AI Software Engineer C++ on Skate
Requisition Number: 163915
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to bring an experience built upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for an Experienced AI Engineer to join the Skate Team.
- You will work with designers, animators and engineers to collaborate on bringing the vision of the Creative Director to life
- You will report to Lead AI Engineer
- Take features from start to finish, working on any related parts necessary
- Architect code to make AI that seems smart and is fun to play with
- Develop core AI and gameplay features, components, systems and tools to required coding standards
- Write code in C++/C# and other appropriate languages
- Work with us on a large team both locally and remotely
- You will review and provide feedback on technical designs and code written by other software engineers
- Work on non-AI tasks when needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- 5+ years development experience, shipped at least 1 title working as AI or Gameplay Engineer.
- Fluency in C++
- Math skills including 3D math, trigonometry, calculus and linear algebra
- Understanding of physics and animation
- Experience with code/data in multithreaded Client/Server architectures
- Experience with game engines and 3rd party APIs
- Game design experience
- Desire to contribute to and improve all aspects of a game
- Enjoy making life-like NPCs and share with us passion for games
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.