(Closed) Team Lead Social Media and Community Management (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- Coordination and control of the daily workload within the team
- Responsible for resource planning, including the approval and management of vacation requests
- As part of your role, you will inform the team about new projects and be responsible for role assignment
- Within the work you regularly give the team constructive feedback in order to continuously improve the cooperation and processes
- In cooperation with the department management you will evaluate the personnel requirements and derive necessary measures
- Together with the department management you evaluate the quality of work and the basic performance of the team
- From the team evaluation, you will derive measures for the further qualification of the team and conduct training for new and existing employees
- You ensure effective communication by maintaining existing formats and developing new ones as needed
- Evaluation of projects in terms of feasibility and profitability
- You ensure project reporting by tracking deadlines and debriefing routines
- Cooperation with internal and external parties to ensure the smooth running of the project
- At least 4 years of experience in social media management and the ability to lead teams
- Extensive experience in the production of digital and social media content and the design of work processes
- You are a trend-setter in the social media environment and find out daily how different formats are called up by your target group
- Distinct ability to sensitively enforce work progress and remove blockages
- You have already worked in an agency, are experienced in dealing with customers and ideally have already had contact with Gaming/Esports content
- You are an excellent team player, you work together with colleagues in a respectful manner and convince with your hands-on mentality
- Application experience in agile working methods like Kanban is an advantage
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is desirable
- A very good analytical ability, a precise and detailed working style and excellent communication skills round off your profile
Why us ?
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents with cover letter, CV and certificates, as well as information about the next possible starting date and salary expectation via our application form (no Word or ZIP files please). Your contact person is Theresa Illgner.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming resume and your favourite meme.
Do you have any questions? Don´t hesitate to contact us via e-mail.