(Closed) Public Relations Manager
FaZe Clan, the largest, most followed eSports and entertainment organization, is searching fora dynamic and experienced Publicist who is proactive and organized to join our fast-growing company. The new team member will support several groups, including eSports, Talent and Operations in communications-related endeavors. The Publicist will be responsible for tournament/event reporting, liaise with FaZe Clan’s PR agency and support internal communications. The position requires collaboration across the organization as well as with players and partners.
We want a driven professional and with an understanding of the evolving eSports industry. The Publicist will be committed to delivering quality work on deadline in a fast-paced environment.
This position will report to the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Communications or Journalism ideal
- A minimum of 4-5 years relevant PR/communications experience
- Available to travel to events and tournaments
- Able to evaluate tournament results and carve up relevant stats for internal and external purposes
- Possess solid written and verbal communications skills
- Develop relationships with media/influencers and industry insiders
- In-sync with pop culture trends and calendar
- Possess great mix of entertainment and eSports industry knowledge
- Experience working with senior level executives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and tasks
- Skilled at trafficking workflow in a timely manner
- Solid connector; appreciates the tremendous value and potential opportunities of networking
What we offer:
- Work in a start-up with diverse,passionate and energetic professionals from all over the world
- Participation in conferences andother learning opportunities.
- 401K and health/dental/visionbenefits
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Challenges and Fun