Social Media Manager
Esports Entertainment Group (EEG) is looking for a talented and experienced social media manager with Esports / Gaming experience to oversea, develop and execute EEG Games' group of companies’ communication and market our brands, products, and services. EEG games manages our groundbreaking global brands - Esports Gaming League (EGL), Helix, ggCircuit and Genji.
If you are a creative, strategic and talented media guru and want to be part of dynamic team in a growing global market, this is just the position for you!
Sound exciting, then what are you waiting for?
Be part of our mission to become one of the biggest names in Esports Tournaments and Wagering.
EEG is a global licensed next generation online gambling company focused on esports, casino and sports book wagering. In addition, EEG offers users from around the world the ability to participate in multi-player mobile, console and PC video game tournaments online for cash prizes. EEG is the parent company of Helix, ggCircuit, Genji and EGL - global leaders in the field of Esports and Gaming.
EEG is the first online gambling company trading on an American stock exchange, listed as a common stock on the NASDAQ under the symbol GMBL.
The Company maintains offices in Malta, London, Newcastle upon Tyne, Warsaw, New Jersey and Estonia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage the social media communication strategy to create and maintain the EEG games brand and its companies.
- Analyze the company's digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and executing recommendations for improvements
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Monitoring the eeg games company’s brand on social media
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding, when relevant, to comments on each of our accounts.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Stay up-to-date with trends in the digital entertainment, esport, and gaming industries.
- Research social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Create content (stories, social media feed posts etc.) that relates to the brand’s audience and with a purpose that may directly engage customers while following brand guidelines
- Must be able to work independently and creatively.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Manage and oversee all social advertising campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Graphic Design to ensure consistant branding and alignment with the company vision.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 years + experience in Social media .
- Prior experience developing and managing social media strategies.
- 2 years + Esports, Gaming experience - Attach your social media handle as well as work that was completed in esport, gaming or/and digital entertainment.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- A basic knowledge of photoshop skills is desirable