(Closed) Tournament Admin
What we are looking for:
You’re a fan who wants to get involved in helping to grow the esports scene. You’re tired of just watching content and are looking to get involved in its creation. You have a deep interest in eSports in general, and the content surrounding it. You've been dying to get yourself a foothold but haven't found the right opportunity till now.
ESChamp is looking for a candidate to become Tournament Administrator for its productions. You'll be in charge of maintaining the integrity of the competitions that ESChamp holds. Ensuring that players and contestants follow the rules & serve as a mediator in times of disputes.
All this while saving esports
- Expand your knowledge of working on esports content and gain valuable industry experience in a growing esports company.
- A chance to work with a tight-knit team with many years of experience in the industry.
- An opportunity to bring value to your favourite title alongside many others
- Ability to expand competency outside of core commitments
- A 3 - 5 hours a week (can vary based on broadcast schedule)
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work with different time zones
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Communicate to players on their playtimes and when they are to appear
- Update brackets with scores and results
- Oversee map picks
- Play a role in rules generated for tournaments
- A firm grasp on StarCraft & StarCraft II competition rules
- An eye for detail
- Previous small or large tournament administration experience