Experienced Hard Surface Artist for AAA Videogames
At elite3d we are currently looking for experienced 3D artists, specialized in Hard-Surface asset creation, for AAA game productions.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge in 3DS Max and/or Maya and/or Blender
- Strong knowledge and skillset regarding hard-surface modelling, uv-ing, texturing, materials and lighting.
- Good solid understanding of real-time graphics and have preferably worked on at least one released title.
- Excellent understanding of the technical limitations of game art assets and art pipelines.
- Experience in creating textures in Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Experience in creating PBR materials
- Artistic skills, creative initiative and flexibility to adapt to different styles
- Have the ability to work in a team aswell as independently, being able to communicate well and having a proactive attitude are a must.
- Experience with runtime engines
- Capacity to adapt to a demanding workflow
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience with Zbrush
- Experience with Substance Designer
- Fluent English
- Flexible hours
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Relocation assistance
- Healthy breakfast including fresh fruit, cereals, biscuits, etc.
- Full kitchens in the studio
- Substantial discount for private healthcare
- Workshops and training courses
- Spanish and English language courses
- Social events and intramural sports
- After-work space with gaming consoles, table football, specialist literature.
- Full time, in-house position at our Studio in Valencia, Spain.
- Salary based on experience.
If you feel that you would qualify for this position, please send your CV with portfolio to the email at the link below with reference to “Experienced Hard Surface Artist”