Multiple Locations: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain Guildford, England, United Kingdom Helsinki, Finland Galway, County Galway, Ireland Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Sweden Germany Romania Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Spain
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
POSITION TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DevOps
Location: Remote role. Madrid is the primary location but we are open to considering other locations in CET timezone.
- The Development Release Engineer is part of a centralized team (DRE). We manage DevOps across EA. You will provide important end-to-end Continuous Integration/Deployment services to several game titles within EA across a variety of platforms. You will ensure the systems are running smoothly, gather requirements, provide feedback, and manage configuration management and development build/test automation infrastructure solutions. You will report to the DRE Director for NA-East.
- We maintain scripts and software to build games
- We maintain virtualized automation farms, find and address issues
- Monitor metrics to improve automation systems
- Maintain tools, integrations, and technologies to support a reliable release environment
- Report regular status on assigned tasks and identify project risks while meeting project deadlines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ year Software development experience
- Knowledge in one of the following: C#, C++, Python, Perl, or Java
- Experience with one or more DevOps tool chain – Source Control (Git, Perforce, SVN), Jenkins, Chef, Terraform
- Self-manage work within deadlines
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related, or equivalent
- Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Nomad, and Consul
- Experience of art pipelines
- Experience with distributed build systems
- Experience with large-scale, high-availability, high-throughput automation systems
- Knowledge in gaming consoles
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.