We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
EA Localization team are accountable for delivering the high-quality Localized versions of EA games. You will work on a wide variety of tools and systems used for the localization of games, web titles, marketing materials, etc. Those systems will have modules for Business & Project Management, workflow automation, CRM, Text, Audio, Image and video asset management and distribution of those assets to/from our vendors and external partners.
The Challenge Ahead:
Become part of Audio Capture, the European based localization audio recordings management team. The role consists of managing data and assets surrounding multi-lingual audio VO recordings. It does not require an audio engineering background. You will manage communication and asset interactions with our worldwide vendor network on our AAA audio projects.
What an Audio Capture Specialist Assistant does at EA:
- Asset management: Manage all assets between EA and vendors. Use internal tools to ensure consistency between recording scripts and audio files received.
- Project Coordination: Worldwide communication with vendors. Manage your time against deliverables, monitor schedules against project milestones, document project specific processes.
- Information management: Track audio recording sessions and assets against delivery dates and workloads. Provide concise reports to the Localization team.
- Casting management: Manage the VO cast selection of all localized versions with all parties involved
- Bug fixing management: Track and fix audio recording identified bugs
- Contract management: Assist the team in managing and tracking Intellectual Property Rights in assigned projects.
The next great Audio Capture Specialist Assistant also needs:
- Excellent English skills. Fluent both written and orally.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- 1+ years’ experience in the Localization industry
- 1+ years’ experience working with international vendors
- 1+ years’ experience in project management
- Team player, experience in prioritizing workload to meet deadlines
- Asset management experience
- Experience in VO recordings and dealings with recording studios would be desirable
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.