We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Gameplay Animator will be responsible for portraying movement and behavior. Also, you will create emotionally believable characters that allow game players to interact with the game, whether photorealistic or stylized, in a realistic and believable fashion.
- Design and develop animation features, in collaboration with the producers and software engineers.
- Contribute to designing animation components that can be shared across features and even across games.
- Build complex animation trees using our proprietary Animation Toolkit (may be required).
- Experienced CG character animator.
- 2+ years work experience as Animator.
- Excellent character animation skills.
- Experience animating cameras, and a good eye for cinematics.
- Knowledge of a 3D animation package. (Maya, XSI etc.)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Autodesk’s Motionbuilder.
- Experience working in gaming.
Are you ready to join the game?
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.