We are seeking an experienced PR Manager to drive the growth, visibility and positioning of key Dexerto brands through earned media channels. In this role you will handle all media relations and assist the corporate team with B2B efforts through the strategic planning and execution of key initiatives, as well as identify and apply business for potential awards, and mainstream business publications.
As PR Manager you will be required to liaise with management, inhouse content teams, and outsourced consultants to drive changes and ensure deadlines are met. It is important to be knowledgeable about the various earned tactics needed to disseminate Dexerto messaging and understanding every facet of Dexerto’s business in order to tell our story.
The successful candidate will exceed requirements, with the ability to manage issues outside of traditional working hours during emergencies and deployments, and will go above and beyond to ensure the company's continued growth and success.
Dexerto, the preeminent destination for esports, gaming, and digital culture for over 20MM unique monthly visitors, is an award-winning digital media group, production house, and creative strategy provider. Reaching tens of millions of Millennials and Gen-Z's every month by publishing 24/7 content across owned social and digital platforms in three major languages, Dexerto has seen meteoric organic growth, connecting like-minded communities to celebrate streaming culture through the lens of a new generation of celebrity. Today, Dexerto boasts its headquarters in London, with offices in the US and France, and content creators in eight different countries around the world.
- Holistic knowledge of PR discipline and its application to a new media outlet
- Ability to spot ideas, angles and opportunities for earned media wins
- Proactive with information about earned media opportunities
- Proactive with ideas, improvements, criticisms/feedback and solutions
- Excellent time management skills and well organised
- Develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities
- Generate leads for potential new clients
- Able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about gaming, and vlogging culture, or otherwise able to learn quickly
- A deep understanding of digital & media industries
- Operate as a key liaison between external facing clients and personnel within the business
- Fully understand and be able to articulate brand messaging
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ AND DO THIS
Submit your resume with a detailed cover letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role. Please state any experience, knowledge or understanding you have of the PR digital news and media industry, including a brief explanation of your previous experience. You must complete these tasks, or you will not be considered for the role.