DarkZero is a full-scale esports organization that combines advanced training, in-depth
development, and next-level innovation to watch and engage in official Rainbow Six Siege & VALORANT action.
With a deep passion for gaming, we are forever striving to empower our players and deliver the best overall experience for our teams and their beloved fans.
About the role:
Darkzero is looking for an experienced Mid-level Art Director to helm our design department. The ideal candidate should have a mix of prior experience in Graphic and Motion Design, Marketing, and Business. The Art Director must be someone who can manage projects from start to finish, as well as manage junior designers to fulfill business needs.
- Oversee the ongoing management and execution of all projects and deliverables associated with DarkZero Branding and Design.
- Architect Potential Client Pitches/Current Partner Updates.
- Develop Creative designs and motion graphics for teams, partners, and content creators.
- Brainstorm and work with the Merchandise team to prototype concepts(Mockup designs, mood boards).
- Sharp eye for detail and quality.
- Innovate branding strategy to existing guidelines.
- Ensure all social media channels, digital content, and products adhere to branding guidelines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/employees in a fast paced environment.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in a related field.
- Prior experience managing multiple large-scale design projects/campaigns.
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or software equivalent.
- Understanding and interest in the esports industry, with the ability to work with multiple departments, while navigating their schedules to meet the needs of the business.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral); fluency in additional languages a plus.
- Strong graphic design, motion graphic, and or 3D animation portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
- Ability to Travel.