(Closed) Social Media Manager
We are seeking a dedicated Social Media Manager to join our growing team in Los Angeles. The candidate will create and help execute social campaigns across our spectrum of digital and social platforms to inform, engage, and grow our community of players. In the realm of social media and community management, you will be responsible for bringing new ideas to the table.
- Effectively manage content and schedule/publish for client social media communities
- Handle the day-to-day social media management for Damage brand clients
- Generate community feedback report to assess trends & sentiment among fan base.
- Web and Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues
- Collaborate with creative team to develop monthly content calendars
- Act as an extension of the creative team, lending your expertise on platform specifics as well as users behavior on social to develop content that will resonate with fans
- Be the point-person for all social matters and questions that the client sends through -Possess flawless client management skills
- Support PR and Marketing activities and needs.
- 3+ years experience with an agency as the primary client-facing agency lead handling a major brand’s social media management
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience handling social media in gaming, entertainment or tech industry
- Excellent project management skills & ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep understanding of social media management tools and platforms and how to leverage them to achieve desired outcomes
- Deep understanding of trends and best practices in social media
- Experience handling social media postings, analytics, social calendar and social listening
- Outstanding communication skills and robust writing abilities.
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Experience in PC gaming
- Knowledge of and passion for gaming & esports
- Relationships with respected individuals in gaming & esports community
- Familiarity with livestreaming and a desire to coordinate and run livestreams.