(Closed) Content Manager
Do you have experience with managing projects, gaming videos/content, scheduling events, and/or general content management? Content Warehouse is looking for an organized, detail-oriented people person with an affinity for online video game media to join our Content Management team!
A Content Warehouse CM can play many parts, but the primary job duties include managing projects taken by our Content Designers, managing project timelines, working directly with clients on a day to day basis, and creation motion graphics. Ultimately, a successful Content Manager will be a master with managing people, resources, and time. Toxic personalities will struggle in this role, so be sure to check your ego at the portal before applying!
This position is commission based. All commission splits will be discussed during the final phases of the interview process. Submit a resume and cover letter via email with (CONTENT MANAGER - YOUR NAME) in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2-4 years of Content Management Experience
- Deep Understanding of Project Management
- Great time management skills
- The ability to create and maintain a top notch customer experience
- The ability to work with and lead a team of designers.
- At least 18 years old and up.
- BA/BS in Management (Preferred but not required)
Use the link attached to the Apply button.