Technical Product Manager
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Product Manager to help us continue to deliver epic platform features of Community Gaming’s online platform. Our team provides critical services to thousands of daily active users worldwide, in a cross-platform environment, ranging from platform registration, security measures, match automation and cutting edge blockchain technology. This role will work with customers inside and outside of Community Gaming to identify problems, determine goals, propose solutions and drive alignment on specifications and ultimately deliver high quality projects.
Our ideal candidate is a product manager with prior experience managing successful complex software projects, possesses a highly organized skill set, is data driven and has the ability to drive consensus among diverse teams of people.
- Stay on top of account trends and industry best practices; envision and propose new product ideas.
- Develop detailed product specifications with use cases, scenarios, wire-frames, and UI mockups (in collaboration with the design team).
- Work closely with engineering teams in developing products and features.
- Maintain a product portfolio of mission critical APIs, services and user facing interfaces and drive their continual improvement.
- Accurately assess business value and prioritize features and projects accordingly.
- Work with stakeholders in multiple regions, translating business needs into requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate dependencies with teams across the company to align project schedules and priorities.
- Initiate and drive complex projects to completion.
- Work closely with legal and privacy teams to ensure compliance of products and features.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with technical product management.
- Systems analysis skills. Need to be able to learn and understand systems by studying them.
- An in-depth understanding of Blockchain technology.
- Solid understanding of service-oriented architectures.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management.
- Passion for iteration to find the optimal solution, but at the same time understands diminishing returns.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative; enthusiastic self-starter attitude is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
You earn bonus points if you have:
- Software engineering background.
- Experience with Application Security and Secure SDLC.
- Experience with account fraud prevention and multi-factor authentication methods.
- Expertise in JIRA, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications.
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
- Experience with Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Familiar with Ethereum blockchain and its application on decentralized technologies
- Actively participate in gaming and popular culture trends, technologies, and activities
Who we are
Community Gaming is an online tournament platform and esports events company. Our tournament platform combines social gaming, match automation, and smart contract payment tech to make it easy to organize and compete in esports competitions. Community Gaming has produced 200+ events for titles like League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, Valorant, as well as blockchain games like Axie Infinity, Skyweaver, Gods Unchained and Splinterlands.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.